Knock something off your "to do" list. Find out how to do something that you've wanted to know.
It should be unrelated to your work and enjoyable (but not necessary. Sometimes eliminating a dreaded task is as enjoyable as doing a fun one.) It must take less than 10 or 15 minutes (preparation and clean up included.) Don't take up soldering electronic circuits for the first time, but do order the book, iron and kit.)
- Change desktop background
- Tweak mouse settings
- Speed up the scrolling
- Turn on "Snap to"
- Clean computer case and keyboard
- Learn to use "Styles and Formatting"
- Set your Facebook privacy settings
- Draft a budget
- Write a letter (not an e-mail)
- Legislature/ politician
- Sign up for a class
- Book your vacation / holiday
Image courtesy of dboy